Free software(most recently updated first)
- Cred (check remote document) — sends you mail (or warns you) if an online page or file has changed since last check
- GrabNuWeather — (formerly GrabWeather2016) drop–in replacement for the old GrabWeather script that used to power the GkrellWeather plugin (and other software) but stopped working in 2016
- Debbie — decodes text–only email messages that have been sent base64–encoded.
- Logmore patch for the Motsognir Gopher server — adds new logging capabilities, features and command line options.
- Snatchmail — adds “delete from server after X days” feature to fetchmail
- Fls (From line separator) — fixes corrupt mbox files where “From lines” aren’t correctly preceded by a blank line
- MTAopts patch for Heirloom mailx — adds a new configuration variable, by which the user can supply options to the Mail Transfer Agent, even on a per–account basis
- MHTview — uses your browser to display HTML email with attached images. Ideal for non–graphical email clients such as Mutt, Elm, etc.
- WAM macro for the dc RPN calculator — finds the weighted arithmetic mean of an arbitrarily long sequence of numbers.
All software was written and tested on Linux
, using GNU
It might also work on other Unix(-oid)
systems, possibly with minimal adjustments.